Comfort food in a crockpot.
- 1 to 1 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded process cheese
- 1 can (6oz) tomato paste
- 1 can (15oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups cooked macaroni
Brown the beef in a skillet with the onion and green pepper. Drain, transfer to a crockpot and add everything else except for the macaroni. Stir to combine, then cook on low for 6-8 hours. Stir in the cooked macaroni 15 minutes before done. Serves 4.
This entry was posted by admin and is filed under Crockpot Ground Meats. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.