Make sure you leave plenty of time when cooking this tasty and filling soup.
- 1 pound Great Northern beans, soaked overnight, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds beef short ribs
- 6 cups water
- 2 teaspoons salt, or to taste
- 3/4 to 1 cup barbecue sauce
Combine everything but the salt and barbecue sauce in a crockpot and cook on low for 10-14 hours. Remove the ribs, trim the meat from the bones and return the meat to the pot. Stir in the sauce and salt and cook on high for about another 30 minutes.
This entry was posted by admin and is filed under Crockpot Beans and Legumes, Crockpot Soups and Stews. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.