Forget chicken or pork, beef is all your chow mein needs!
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2 lbs. thin round steak, cut in strips
- 1 1/2 cups sliced celery
- 2 medium onions, halved and sliced
- 1 cup hot water with 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can (approx. 16 ounces) Chinese vegetables, or use thawed frozen mixture
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch mixed with 2 tbsp. water
Combine all ingredients except for the Chinese vegetables and cornstarch mixture and cook in a crockpot on low for 8-10 hours. In the last hour of cooking, add the remaining ingredients.
This entry was posted by admin and is filed under Crockpot Beef and Lamb. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.