Forget chicken or pork, beef is all your chow mein needs!
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2 lbs. thin round steak, cut in strips
- 1 1/2 cups sliced celery
- 2 medium onions, halved and sliced
- 1 cup hot water with 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can (approx. 16 ounces) Chinese vegetables, or use thawed frozen mixture
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch mixed with 2 tbsp. water
Combine all ingredients except for the Chinese vegetables and cornstarch mixture and cook in a crockpot on low for 8-10 hours. In the last hour of cooking, add the remaining ingredients.