Serve this tasty curry over rice.
- 2 pounds beef round steak or lean stew beef
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 2 more apples and 2 more tablespoons curry powder
Dredge the beef in a combination of the flour and curry, then add it and the remainder of the ingredients to a crockpot, stirring gently to mix together. Cook on low for 8-10 hours. Just before serving, add the remaining apples and curry.