Pork Tenderloin with Apples
This simple pork tenderloin recipe packs a lot of flavor. Serve on rice.
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 1/2 to 2 lbs total)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (optional)
- 1 large onion, halved and cut in 1/4-inch slices
- 2 apples, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- salt and coarsely ground black pepper to taste
Brown the pork in a little vegetable oil if desired, then add it and all other ingredients to a crockpot and cook on low for 7-9 hours.