Seasonal Grocery Shopping – February
To get tips on how best to use this guide, click here.
Valentine’s Day is definitely the holiday anchor for February. Look for clearance specials on candy and chocolates after the big day. President’s Day usually inspires some big ticket sales, but keep an eye open for any retailer/manufacturer looking to drum up a little business during a very slow time of year with a President’s Day Sale. February is also the Chinese New Year, which may inspire specials on soy sauce and other Chinese foods/items.
National ______ Months for February
• National Sweet Potato Month
• National Canned Food Month
• National Hot Breakfast Month
• National Snack Food Month
• Berry Fresh in the Sunshine State Month
• National Dental Month (tooth care products??)
• Chocolate Lover’s Month
• Bake for Family Fun Month
• Great American Pies Month
• North Carolina Sweet Potato Month
• National Grapefruit Month
• National Cherry Month
Seasonal Produce for February
broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, grapefruit, kale, leeks, lemons, onions, oranges, papayas, parsnips, potatoes, rutabagas, tangelos, turnips
This entry was posted by admin and is filed under Articles, Featured, Shopping. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.