Serve this classic recipe over hot rice or with oriental noodles.
- tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 c. ketchup
- 1/2 c. white vinegar
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- dash red pepper flakes or ground cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves, skin removed
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
Place chicken in crockpot. Combine the rest of the ingredients except for the pineapple and pour them over the chicken. Cook on low for 5-7 hours, add the pineapple, and cook for an additional 20 minutes.